August 4, 2016

Covered ...

Recently at a women’s conference I took a fall and today found out the knee has quite the issues an arthroscopic surgery may be necessary, MRI and time will tell.  I was very discouraged when the doctor told me, but as I walked away I remembered ‘He is God, I am not’.  I held up my hands and simply entrusted this to Him.

When I fell, I really could have been much more seriously hurt, I was out of town, I was on my own, I asked for prayer from friends and family…I made it through the conference, back home and I sit here now remembering. The conference was about how we are covered by God.

Divinely covered, His covering is above us, before us and around us. 

Whatever struggle you're going through it would be my guess you'd rather it pass and pass quickly.  I thumbed through my journal for this week and my eyes settle on 1 Peter 1:6:

So be truly glad. 
There is wonderful joy ahead,
even though you have to endure
many trials for a little while.

He’s got you covered.



*Living Proof Live Conference, July 15-16, 2016, Ontario, CA

.


No comments:

Post a Comment